Wednesday 27 July 2011

Mid Week

So it's the middle of the week and almost the end of the month, and with that comes all the responsibilities of adulthood...Bills Bills and more Bills, How do most other people keep track of everything, I've got about four things I must pay every month, How do people cope with everything once it gets more than that? The mind boggles, I just have a list which I tick off and then the reminders on my phone to remember to look at the list :) I know the best thing would probably be to have everything go off on a debit order. oh well that will be a next months worries.

I don't know about you all but I was horrified by this past weekends turn of events. Imagine a man looking like someone you can trust walking in and just shooting like a mad man (which if you don't mind I think he is) Those kids didn't deserve it, Frankly I don't even think any one deserves to die like that. How can you sit and plan things like that, I came across a interview he did with himself, check it out if you can http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2084895,00.html#ixzz1T6EY0QFH

Well I'm going home now, chat soon again

No comments:

Post a Comment