Wednesday 9 May 2012

Long Time No Blog


Long Long Time no Blog



Hey all, so I haven’t blogged in a long time so I have a lot to catch you guys up on my life, which surprise, surprise there isn’t that much to catch you up on.



Last week I was sick. I hate love autumn since this is when all the trees turn the prettiest shade of yellows, oranges and browns, our garden is a mess with all the leaves everywhere, since my mom hates raking it all up, it also serves as insulation for the plants in the winter time.



So my first month at the gym past and I lost 5kg! I know this isn’t that much but for me it is. It is just that one step closer to my goal weight. I must say the sessions at the gym aren’t getting any easier since it is resistance training. But I enjoy it.



Last week we went to see Pirates band of misfits. I loved it, the animation is done beautifully and the story line is also very good. I was really impressed that Hugh Grant stars in it. I always love all his movies.



The next movie I am looking out for is The Vow, Has anyone else seen it? The previews seem really good and I am a big Rachel McAdams fan so can’t wait. I should just remember a box of tissues. My friends and I went to watch the Notebook many years ago, we didn’t realise what the movie was really about and did not have any tissues between us. Needless to say we were a sight for sore eyes.



I am almost done with my current book The Book Thief, we are reading it for book club, and it is really good I will give you a complete review as soon as I am done. So far I can tell you one thing; this book is worth the read.



Last week at work we were switched to a new network and to my horror one of my favourite blogs is now blocked, I almost cried. I have read this blog since I discovered blogs, and love reading about this family. Check out http://www.itsgoodtobequeen.net/. Luckily most of my other favourites are still viewable at work. Or I might have died J would have been really funny if my own blog was blocked.


















No comments:

Post a Comment