Friday 10 February 2012

TGIF :)

Thank goodness it’s Friday

Hey all!

Hope to find you well and happy on this wonderful rainy Friday afternoon, yes it has been raining in Bloemfontein since early this morning and this gives you a great excuse to have some pancakes!! Pancakes is the rainy weather food in South Africa, I remember coming home from a long wet day at school with my grandmother having a bowl filled with steaming pancakes... I miss it so much, now we just pay R3 for one and not have that many

I have lately had this one song from Christina Perri on repeat on my phone, I couldn’t remember the words to the song, so took me a while to find it, but it the tune sticks in your head, hope you enjoy it!


Tomorrow boyfriend is taking me to the planetarium to go and look at the stars through the telescope and just enjoy a wonderful evening together, that’s if it doesn’t rain. I don’t mind if it rains, we can always enjoy a movie together.

I have also finally received my sewing machine, it's an old Elna Contessa, and in perfect condition, so might test it out tomorrow morning, I have been burning to test it on some of the ideas from pintrest.


Well I wish you all a wonderful weekend, I hope I get my camera back soon, I am going to die without it.





No comments:

Post a Comment