Monday 20 February 2012

Monday Blues

Monday Blues



Hey all, so I know I haven’t blogged in a long time and I apologise, It has been hectic at work and today is the first day I don’t feel overwhelmed with everything.



So what has happened since I last blogged?



Boyfriend is now ex-boyfriend, apparently he feels we should only be friends, like that is going to happen? Ha I laugh in your face. Feel the bitterness and heart ache? Well it’s ten times worse in person, my eyes are still kind of swollen from all the crying and everyone at work gives you that look that says we know what you’re going through but we are not going to mention it.



I finally finished my book “A lesser Evil” by Lesley Pearce; you will get a review as soon as I am done writing it. I must say for those of you who love Lesley Pearce books, go out and get it, you will not be disappointed.



I still haven’t received my camera back, and I must say I really miss it, my blackberry takes good photo’s but nothing beats holding a camera in my hand and doing so many different things with the settings, all you can do with a cell phone camera is point and take the photo.



We started a new series at church, it all goes around Romans 12, and how you can will reach true spirituality and what it entails. For the first time in my life a joined a sell group, and I must say it is so much fun, at the moment we are about 9 people including the leader. We all range from 1st year at university to newly graduated and just started working. It is so much. This one is on Fridays and on Wednesday there is a group for young adults and students.



Wednesday is ash Wednesday and I have decided I am going to give Facebook and Pintrest up for Lent, I am kind of dreading it since I spend most of my days on either of them. Especially PintrestJ



Well I bored you enough for the day, Have a great day.


Don't you just love this photo










No comments:

Post a Comment