Friday 3 February 2012

Pre-Birthday post

Eve of my 24th Birthday



So it’s the eve of my 24th birthday, and I have just realised the blog has had 100 views! Thank you to all that have viewed the blog. So the plans for the weekend are a movie tonight, Boyfriend and I are going to go watch Jack and Jill tonight, I really hope it’s worth it.



Tomorrow on my birthday, we are going to the Boeremark (Farmers market) and since it’s my first off weekend in a while, I plan to enjoy it. Afterwards a braai, with maybe some swimming later. On Sunday the family will arrive and we will have a nice Sunday lunch, can’t wait for the weekend to kick off.



Now I am going to leave you with a quote that has really grabbed me and then I am going to enjoy some cake with co-workers. Enjoy your weekend all!










No comments:

Post a Comment