Monday 2 April 2012

I feel it in my bones


Monday Morning



Good morning all, just realised I haven’t blogged for a while, here in South Africa we are going to our winter months, which for those of you who don’t know me, I love winter! I know there are many people who hate the winter because it’s cold etc. But here is my reasoning...



Winter is when you feel cold and you can always get another pair of socks or jacket and you will be warm at some point, now in summer you can run around naked and you will still burn up of the heat. So there is point one.



We have a lot of cats (5) in summer months we only see them when it is feeding time. In winter they all come in the house, sleep on our laps and like to cuddle more. Think that is a great reason two J



Finally it’s the weather were the whole family spends more time together. Since it is cold, everyone spends more time in the house. I love family time.



We are going camping this weekend, and its Easter. I really wanted to decorate some eggs this year, but we decided we will skip it this year, since we won’t be home.



I have started another book, so at the moment the tally is 3, the book is called The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, so far it’s a wonderful book and very easy to read.




Last week I Elize joined the gym, I know big shocker, but we decided it’s time and so far we love it. If you want you can check out their website www.curves.com



Hope you all have a great week










No comments:

Post a Comment