Friday 22 June 2012

Catch up


Catch up



I know I haven’t blogged in a long time, so here is a quick recap of what has been going on around here.



We went bowling a couple of Sundays ago (to be exact my dad’s birthday) At first I was really sceptical, our family do not do games very well, I could already picture my sister sulking, my dad mad as hell and me trying to keep everyone happy. Well my feeling was almost right. On Sundays this place has a special, instead of paying R40 you pay R25 on Sundays, but you need to buy two games. This works out great. Since the first one is more a warm up game, and getting the feel. Since this was our first time we played.

It was really entertaining, my dad loved it. He really got in the groove and thrashed us. I think it’s his new favourite past time.



My Dad proud after a strike




The people in the next lane took her ball




My mom is a good sport, she was way behind
And somehow, someone snapped one of me J


At our Bible study group we played the Bible Knowledge game. With this I realised I need to read my Bible from start to end. Luckily we had a guy on our team who really knew the Bible so at least we didn’t come last J



We are in the middle of one of the coldest winters Bloemfontein has seen in a while, and this morning we woke up to rain, and I don’t mean the drizzling kind. The raining-so-hard-getting-soaked-from-one-drop kind. I love rain. The only thing about the rainy weather is my leg is giving me trouble. I am not sure if it’s the weather or if I need to go see my doctor. Will give it another of couple of days


This is our part of our back garden, its all mud this morningJ


We also had a masked ball a couple of weeks ago. But that deserves a post of its own.

I am busy with a very nice book at the moment; it’s called A World without Heroes by Brandon Mull. It’s not one of my types of books that I usually read, a friend suggested it. And now I can’t put it down.




I wish you all a wonderful weekend








No comments:

Post a Comment