Thursday 2 August 2012

So sorry


So Sorry



Good morning all, so I haven’t been active lately. I’m so sorry. Been hectic here. So let me think what has happened in the past few weeks.



I am currently looking for a new job since my contract is expiring end of September. It’s a daunting task, not one I am used to and the fact that I struck it good where I am currently. I mean how many people can say their first jobs was this good. This scares me, since sometime it has to end, I might get the worst boss in the world with my next job (Fingers crossed it doesn’t happen)



I am an avid Olympics watcher. I love the swimming and the gymnastics and have also watched a few fencing matches. I just wish I could be there. I guess this time around I am watching it so avidly because we have family there. My uncle lives in Sevenoaks a couple of minutes away from London. Wouldn’t mind visiting them and seeing some events live, but alas it is too late.



I recently bought the entire Twilight series books I love these covers and have waited for them to come down in price so that I can justify it to my budget that I absolutely need them. J Can’t wait for the final movie. Next month it will be the Harry Potter collection.



I have recently finished the second Hunger Games book. Will try and finish the last one and give you a general review on all three.



We are going to watch Brave this weekend. It looks like a great Disney movie. We are big Disney fans so can’t wait to meet the newest Disney princess. Look at this girl’s mass of red hair. Of course I already like her. And if it’s as good as it promises to be, it will make a great gift for my cousin for Christmas



Well that is all for today, hope you have a great day,


















No comments:

Post a Comment