Friday 27 January 2012

Week in a nutshell

My week in a nutshell

This has been a very slow week, even at work it hasn’t been as busy as it is usually, but I have a suspicion it might just get busier this coming week, since half of the staff will be on the road. I always look forward to those weeks. Why you might ask, because those are the weeks I get to prove that I want to be here and that I can handle stress. As you know I don’t have a permanent position this means that I have to prove myself, I just hope it will works out.



I hate to admit it, but we don’t go to church as much as we should, don’t get me wrong, we are Christians, I believe, it’s just since we have a channel that has a service on television every Sunday morning, in the same time as our regular church so we usually end up watching that. And lately we started liking the reverent of this particular program, sometimes it just feels like he is talking directly to you.



Anyway I got sidetracked, the reason why I brought this up, the one thing most people do every new year is make a new year’s resolution list, a small to large list, in my case a medium oneJ, the list usually comprises of things like lose weight, get a better job, etc. The one thing this reverent brought up was, most of the time you don’t put God on the top of your list, or worse don’t even make the list. I was ashamed that on my list of things God wasn’t on top. So I rearranged my list and have since been making time to do my personal time with God, and make it long and really experience Him. I have bought myself a notebook in which I write my prayers and this puts things into perspective. You can see what God does in your life.



This week I have also finally after a year finished paying of my student loan, I can’t wait to have that extra money next month, now it’s time to safe for a car, can’t wait to have my own car.



So I wish you all wonderful weekend, enjoy your time with your family, in one week I turn 24! I can’t believe it.










No comments:

Post a Comment