Monday 30 January 2012

Weekend Update

Weekend update



So this weekend was great I enjoyed it thoroughly. On Saturday morning I worked as usual, and it wasn’t that bad a morning.



Saturday evening the boyfriend and I went to watch Puss in Boots, it was my second time but he really wanted to watch it, so I obliged. I must say I enjoyed it just as much the second time as I did the first. We then went out on the highway and stopped at the Wimpy and got ourselves an ice cream and just sat and chatted and watched the sun set.



My sister had to sit at home all alone that night, since she did not want to go with my parents to visit the family, I did somehow feel sorry for her, so we cut it short and went home to have coffee and watch Top gears Polar special.




On Sunday we spend the day at home, we just went to this great new place in town that sells plastic everything. So we got a bunch of new Tupperware and just enjoyed walking around in that major warehouse. Afterwards we went to one of our friends whose daughter turned one yesterday and had lovely cake. Forgot to take a picture, will get one from the proud mommy.



Now for those of you who don’t know me, I am one of those people that like to read several different books at once. At this very stage I have 3 that I am juggling, on my bedside table I have Lesley Pearce’s A lesser Evil, in the living room I have The Help and on my phone I have Pride and Prejudice. Sometimes it takes some I can’t understand why the book isn’t carrying on where I left it, but that’s how I like it, I am a total book collector, I haven’t got a lot on my bookshelf at the moment, but like all collections you have to start somewhere. (a review will follow)




I wish you all a wonderful week, and I hope all your dreams come true.










No comments:

Post a Comment