Tuesday 25 September 2012

Pinaholic


Pinaholic

 

Have I mentioned before how big a Pinholic I am? Each morning when I get to the office I switch on my computer, and get my sites for work going, next step I log onto Pintrest and I keep this window open the whole day. Sometimes I see the same thing over and over, but guess what, this does not bother me. I love stumbling on new ideas, DIY projects, quotes and many more.

@ work
 

I have stumbled across many of my blogs that I follow on this method.

 

I must admit some of the DIY projects have ended in disaster, but others were real treasures. You might remember my post on the crayon art back here  and of course there was many failures. But this makes me grow as a person. If you follow me on Pintrest you will see, I have my wedding, friend’s baby showers and photo’s of my future family all planned out. So to end this confession:

 

My name is Elize and I am a Pinaholic
 

No comments:

Post a Comment